Riva Success Internal Sales
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and résumé in PDF format to:
email@example.com, subject: Riva Success Internal Sales
Position - Riva Success Team - Internal Sales
|Position||Riva Success Internal Sales|
|Terms||Full-Time Positions Available|
|Location||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
With the launch of Riva Insight and growth of Riva Cloud, we are expanding our Riva Success Internal Sales Team.
Riva is a dynamic and fast-growing company. You will be joining the company at a very exciting time in its history.
We are looking for staff who are passionate about customer success and who have 3+ years’ experience working as an account manager, sales manager, enterprise business rep, sales engineer, or solution consultant for a technology company with preference given to people with CRM experience. This position requires a technology sales solution approach and a strong focus on customer success.
Required Skills and Experience
- Passionate about sales and customer success;
- Experience using and selling Customer relationship management (CRM) and cloud computing
- 3+ years’ of successful technology sales and/or cloud solutions experience (CRM, cloud services, collaboration software);
- Strong work ethic and ability to successfully prospect for opportunities;
- Responsible for sales cycle from discovery to closure;
- Proactive follow-up with prospects and customers via phone and email;
- Answer pre-sales technical questions and provide pre-sales support;
- Experience using social media to write blogs and help create buzz and generate new leads;
- Positive can-do attitude, collaborative, hard-working, gets things done;
- Must have strong writing skills and be an exceptional presenter (online demos);
- Able to execute, lead and work independently, bring quick resolution to problems and propose innovative solutions;
- Experience with ticket tracking/support applications;
- Ability to create training material, videos and Knowledge Base articles(view http://www.rivacrmintegration.com/support/videos/ and Knowledge Base for examples);
- Must be open to hunting new sales;
- A university degree or diploma in a related field would be an asset;
- Secondary language skills an asset.
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Riva helps customers improve CRM user adoption and success through better and simpler email integration.
Since 2008, we have developed connectors for a dozen of the world’s leading CRM systems – including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP C4C, Oracle Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, Infor CRM, and others – and the five leading corporate email messaging systems – Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Gmail and Google Apps, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise.
What makes Riva the leader in this industry is that it delivers reliable, scalable, secure, transparent, server-side synchronization of CRM and email collaboration information. That means there are no client-side Outlook or IBM Notes client plug-ins or separate mobile apps to install, configure or manage.
Riva works more reliably than other options. It’s simpler to manage. It supports all native email clients and mobile devices. Riva is more flexible and offers more configuration/customization options for customer fields, custom objects and custom sync requirements. Riva is the proven leader for enterprise customers. (For example, one of our customers uses Riva to sync 28,000+ CRM users.) And, most importantly, Riva just works. It’s a set- and-forget solution that allows sales and support organizations to focus on delivering customer value rather than spending time troubleshooting Outlook or other email client of mobile issues.
Riva is privately-held with offices in the U.S., Canada and Germany with 200 partners around the world. Riva has over 1,500 customers globally – including 35+ Fortune 500 companies, 12 of the world’s largest banks, numerous Global 1000 companies and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise
- Riva for Developers
- Datasheets, PPTs, and Diagrams
- Knowledge Base
- Demo Videos and Screenshots
- News Archive and CRM Events
- Partner Program