Inside Sales Representative
|Position||Full-time Inside Sales Representative (starting immediately)|
About the Position
Omni helps drive corporate profitability and productivity with its CRM integration and identity management software. The company's flagship product, eControl, allows network administrators to securely and easily delegate management, provisioning, audit and user self-service functions to non-technical front-line staff. Omni's latest innovation, Riva Integration Server for Exchange, delivers transparent, server-side integrations between Exchange and over 12 market-leading applications, including SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle CRM, Salesforce, SageCRM, Saleslogix, NetSuite, SugarCRM and other business-critical applications.
To accommodate Omni's growth, we are seeking experienced technology sales professionals to generate new and recurring revenues through the sales and marketing of Omni's identity management and CRM integration software. This is a great opportunity for dynamic, aggressive sales professionals that are driven to hunt for new business internationally and have a proven track record for employing a consultative sales approach.
As an Omni Account Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Generating new business by leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, conducting market analysis and cold calling businesses.
- Conducting software demonstrations and promoting Omni software at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Driving and managing the entire sales process - targeting top prospects, identifying client solutions, negotiating, and closing.
- Act as a "solutions expert" consultant in helping customers with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Work with the sales team to share ideas, knowledge and new business development strategies.
- Minimum of 1 year of strategic (non-commodity) sales experience in, business products, technology or related services.
- The ideal candidate will have a diploma or bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, MIS or related discipline.and 1-5 years of sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business, exceeding sales targets with ability to demonstrate software to potential users. Ability to push past rejection to achieve results.
- Strong marketing orientation with the ability to develop strong marketing strategies to edge out the competition.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Knowledge of the email collaboration and CRM industries helpful.
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge, including web technologies, CRM, employee self-service and a general understanding of larger business system applications and the ability to interact with MIS personnel.
Please contact Aldo Zanoni (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss this opportunity further.