Intermediate and Senior Software Developer/Architect
|Position||Intermediate and Senior Software Developer/Architect|
|Terms||Two Full-Time Positions Available|
|Location||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
Tired of routine boring development assignments? Got a strong Microsoft C# and ASP.NET background and are looking to take commercial software development to the next level?
Give your career a boost by joining one of Edmonton's most exciting software development companies!
We are looking to add one Intermediate and one Senior/Architect developer for each of our Riva Integration Server and/or our eControl project teams to be responsible for extending those platforms to support additional systems. As a member of these teams, you will be working on leading Microsoft stack development projects with leading edge tools. The results of your development efforts will have an impact on companies around the world.
Please email your résumé along with your salary expectation and date of availability to email@example.com
Omni Technology Solutions Inc., established in August 1999, is a software development company that delivers innovative niche market software products to customers around the world. Our latest product offerings are: Riva CRM Integration Server (server-side synchronisation between the leading global CRMs and email systems) and eControl (web-based unified management console for Active Directory, eDirectory, LDAP, OpenLDAP, Terminal Services, Exchange, GroupWise, SAP, Oracle eBusiness and others).
As our global customer and partner base expands, so does our need for talented software developers. Software developers play a critical role in the development of our products and our business growth.
Minimum Qualifications - Microsoft C# and ASP.NET Developers
- For the Riva developer positions, preference will be given to developers with experience developing applications that integrate with Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Notes; or CRM, ERP and third-party database systems (SugarCRM, Microsoft CRM, PeopleSoft, SAP, Siebel and others)
- For the eControl developer positions, preference will be given to developers who have experience with identity provisioning, management and integration across multiple platforms (Active Directory, eDirectory, OpenLDAP, LDAP, SAP, Oracle eBusiness, CRM systems and others
- Advanced integration of SharePoint work flow management is a definite asset
- We are looking for a developer who can be the long-term product architect - someone who can execute on the eControl product vision.
- Three to five years experience programming Windows C# and/or ASP.NET applications in a Microsoft stack environment
- Experience with software planning and tracking software in an AGILE development environment
- Ability to leverage unit test-based development and see through the mechanics of a structured development process and focus on the art of innovative development
- Strong web service to web service data transformation skills
- Interested in working on software solutions that will be used around the world in everything from small business to fortune 500 companies
- Someone who is passionate about technology, someone who plays with technology, who develops games in his spare time, someone who is active in blogs and technology leadership. We're not looking for developers who write code because it pays well (even though the pay is decent!)
- Extensive experience with ASP.NET with AJAX / jQuery aware development, preferably with the Telerik ASP.NET development suite and full working knowledge of the Resharper productivity enhancement tool set
- Strong skills with C#, ASP.NET, MS Web services, XML and XSLT
- Experience implementing Jira, Confluence, Zuora eCommerce web site integration or similar applications
- Acceptable oral and written communication skills
- Native Spanish Language skills are a definite advantage as we grow our Latin American markets
- Ability to work effectively with other team members and staff members
- Preference will be given to candidates with Masters degrees within the past five years
- The ability to work independently, bring quick resolution to problems and propose innovative solutions is a requirement.