Riva Client Success Team Specialists
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume in PDF format to:
email@example.com, subject: Riva Customer Success Team Specialist
Applicants who do not satisfy the experience requirement, the requirements listed below, or who do not have a valid Canadian work permit are asked to not apply.
|Position: Full-time positions (includes shift work)
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications
Application Deadline: Open
Job DescriptionWith the increasing demand for Riva, Riva Cloud and Riva Insight, we are looking to add new people to our Success team. We are looking to hire Tier 1 and Tier 2 Riva Success team members who can become subject matter experts and help customers achieve a successful and timely implementation of Riva. Team members will work with enterprise and small- and medium-size customers from around the world who want to deploy Riva to integrate their CRM system with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, IBM Lotus Notes, Domino, Google apps and GroupWise.
- Helping customers through the sales cycle from discovery to closure.
- Providing pre-sales demonstrations and technical support.
- Delivering remote installation, configuration, and administration for new Riva Cloud and Riva On-premise customers.
- Providing remote Riva installations, pre- and post-sales and technical support/user training in a professional and courteous manner.
- Providing remote trouble-shooting and technical support to Riva customers.
- Providing timely follow-up for customer downloads, sales and support requests.
- Proactive follow-up with prospects and customers via phone and email.
- Documenting activities in the ticket tracking/support application.
- Escalating support calls to Tier 3 or the developer team as required.
- Creating training materials, videos, and Knowledge Base articles.
- Assisting in testing and documentation of installing and configuring Riva Integration Server for Exchange, GroupWise, and supported CRMs including Salesforce, SugarCRM, Oracle CRM On Demand, Microsoft CRM, and others.
- Experience working at salesforce.com or another leading cloud CRM vendor a plus.
- Working in an open office area under the supervision of the Success Manager.
Required Skills and Experience
- Passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and cloud computing.
- 3+ years' of successful customer success experience with CRM, cloud services, technology
- services or collaboration software.
- Experience working for Salesforce or other leading cloud CRM or cloud services vendors a definite advantage.
- Computing technology diploma, university degree, college diploma, a Microsoft MCP, or other IT designations or equivalent experience.
- Experience providing remote support for client, server, and web-based applications.
- Experience installing, configuring, and/or supporting one or more of the supported CRMs and/or Exchange or GroupWise email platforms is a strong asset.
- Ability to focus and work with interruptions in an exciting and growing company.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English.
- Interested in pursuing a long-term career in pre- and post-sales technical support and training.
- Positive can-do attitude, collaborative, hard-working, gets things done;
- Second language skills an asset.
- Strong personal communications skills.
- Positive can-do attitude, collaborative, hard-working, gets things done.
Riva is a privately-held, Edmonton, Alberta-based company. We have regional offices in the U.S., Germany, and Australia. Riva has over 1,500 customers globally including 35+ Fortune 500 companies, 12 of the world’s largest banks, numerous Global 1000 companies, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration. Riva helps customers improve CRM user adoption and success through better email integration.
Since 2008, we have developed connectors for a dozen of the world's best CRM systems including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP Cloud for Customer, Oracle Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, Infor CRM, and others and five corporate email messaging systems. We connect CRM systems directly to Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps, IBM Notes, and Novell GroupWise.
Edmonton headquarters have grown from 10 to 39 people in the past 3 years and we expect that number to grow to 50 in the next 18 to 24 months. We are looking to add people who take pride and pleasure in helping customers be successful, people who understand the importance and value of implementing Riva and building and enhancing a commercial application that is consumed by customers from around the world.
What makes Riva unique is that it delivers reliable, server-side synchronization of CRM and email collaboration information. That means there are no client-side Outlook or IBM Notes to install, configure, or manage.
- Riva Cloud and Riva On-Premise
- Riva for Developers
- Datasheets, PPTs, and Diagrams
- Knowledge Base
- Demo Videos and Screenshots
- News Archive and CRM Events
- Partner Program