Riva Integrations for SharePoint and GroupWiseRiva Integration Server delivers two integration options for Novell GroupWise - server-side synchronisation between SharePoint and GroupWise tasks, contacts, appointments and issues; and, GroupWise Web Parts for the SharePoint Portal interface. Both integrations are transparent to end users. There are no client-side plugins to install or configure.
Option 1: Server-side Synchronisation of SharePoint Tasks, Contacts, Appointments and Issues
Riva Integration Server delivers server-side synchronisation of SharePoint tasks, contacts, appointments and issues for GroupWise. Tasks or contacts updated in SharePoint or GroupWise will automatically be synchronised to the other system (bi-directional sync). SharePoint appointment and issue synchronisation is one-way or uni-directional because these are "team-based" in SharePoint. GroupWise customers who are using GroupWise Mobile Server or Novell DataSync can access their SharePoint information on their mobile device via Riva Integration Server.View Screenshot
Option 2: GroupWise Web Parts Integration for SharePoint
Simple to configureAdministrators can quickly and easily configure which GroupWise Web Parts to display in end-users' SharePoint Portal interface. Riva GroupWise Web Parts for SharePoint provide the same functionality and integration of GroupWise WebAccess for SharePoint as is availalbe for Outlook/Exchange for SharePoint. Include the GroupWise Address Book view; Calendar single day, week and month view; Mailbox view and full client view.
View Screenshot »
View of 3 Web Parts for SharePointAccess Novell GroupWise WebAccess components directly in SharePoint. This view includes the user's GroupWise Mailbox, Address Book and Calendar. Users have full control over the size and position of each SharePoint Web Part.
View Screenshot »
GroupWise Calendar View in SharePointRiva enhances corporate productivity and collaboration by integrating GroupWise calendar information directly into SharePoint. End-users benefit from native GroupWise WebAccess functionality and do not need to be re-trained. View Screenshot »
View of 5 Web Parts for SharePointRiva provides the same functionality of GroupWise WebAccess from the SharePoint Portal interface. Access the full GroupWise Mailbox view, WebAccess Address Book and Calendar (day view, week view and month view). View Screenshot »
- Riva provides integration and interoperability between Novell GroupWise and Microsoft SharePoint
- Riva gives time back to your staff by transparently making GroupWise WebAccess information (contacts, appointments, tasks, notes, etc.) available within SharePoint and SharePoint data within ALL GroupWise clients (including BlackBerry)
- Riva SharePoint and Portal Integration for GroupWise fosters and enhances corporate productivity and collaboration without the user having to change the way he uses GroupWise or SharePoint
- Full BlackBerry and GroupWise Mobile Server mobile device client support (e.g., tasks marked as completed on your BlackBerry or GroupWise Mobile Server clients are marked as completed in SharePoint
- Attachments associated with SharePoint® activities are available directly through GroupWise
- GroupWise Web Part Portal Integration for SharePoint delivers transparent access to GroupWise WebAccess components directly through SharePoint Web Parts (e.g., Mailbox View, Address Book View, Calendar Views (day, week and month)
- Riva SharePoint Integration for GroupWise is compatible with GroupWise 8 and 7. Riva GroupWise Web Parts for SharePoint are compatible with GroupWise 8. Compatibility for GroupWise 7 and 6.5 is expeted in Q1, 2009.
Additional Web Parts
Additional SharePoint Web Parts can be developed to include:
- searching the user’s GroupWise account when doing a search in SharePoint
- access to GroupWise documents in SharePoint
- access to SharePoint documents directly in GroupWise
- auto-fill from the GroupWise address book in SharePoint
- and other integration points as requested by customers
Please contact us
for more information about GroupWise integration for SharePoint.