Create Calendar Utility Web (CCUweb)
|CCUweb Trial Version||8.3 MB|
|Setup and User Guide||2.3 MB|
|Administrator Guide||585 KB|
|2010 Resource Files (New)||1 KB|
|Windows 9x / NT4 / 2000 / XP|
A user profile with a legitimate email address is required to receive the link to download Omni products. When you click a download link, you will be required to login to your Omni profile. After logging in, an email will be sent to your registered e-mail address. This email includes the download link and product support information. If you do not receive this email within 15 minutes of selecting to download a product, please email email@example.com or call us at +1-780-423-4200.
We recommend you include firstname.lastname@example.org in your anti-spam whitelist to ensure these download emails are not blocked by your anti-spam solution.
Create Calendar Utility Web (CCUweb) for Windows 9x/NT4/2000/XP is the latest release available from Omni. It supersedes all previous releases and contains all of the functionality included in previous versions.
Create an online calendar based on your GroupWise or Outlook calendar entries. CCUWeb provides complete support for collaborative Outlook or GroupWise accounts as well as the ability to add additional events from data files. Designed to run on any web server, CCUWeb does not require any server-side scripting language.
Latest Features and Fixes
This is a summary of the latest features available:
- HTML web calendar, no server side requirements
- Publish multiple Outlook and GroupWise accounts
- Create multiple web calendars
- Automatic unattended updating (Auto-Update)
- Import Reminder Notes/ Tasks/ Appointments from a web site to your Outlook or GroupWise calendar (Auto-Import)
- Multi-language and date/time format support
- Import entries from data files
- Online resources for National holidays, languages, and custom graphics
- Supports URL links in Notes/Tasks/Appointments
- Supports URL links to attachments
Several bugs have been resolved since the last release.
For more information about this product, visit the product page.