Userful Multiplier for Linux
|Userful Multiplier Trial (32-bit)||17.8 MB|
|3.7 (February 12, 2010)|
|Step-by-step Installation Instructions|
A user profile with a legitimate email address is required to receive the link to download Omni products. When you click a download link, you will be required to login to your Omni profile. After logging in, an email will be sent to your registered e-mail address. This email includes the download link and product support information. If you do not receive this email within 15 minutes of selecting to download a product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-780-423-4200.
We recommend you include email@example.com in your anti-spam whitelist to ensure these download emails are not blocked by your anti-spam solution.
Userful Multiplier for Linux allows 10 monitors, keyboards, mice and users to work at the same time on a shared SLED 10 computer. Simply add standard graphics cards, monitors and USB keyboards and mice to an existing Linux desktop computer. Now supports 3M MicroTouch and Elo Touch screens for multi-station POS deployments!
This solution is ideal for Linux computer labs, K12 Linux classrooms, Linux libraries, Linux clinical workstations, Linux call centers, Linux retail POS solutions and Linux Internet cafés.
- Compatible with all major Linux distributions
- Fastest, easiest and least expensive way to deploy large numbers of full-featured desktops
- Dramatically lowers Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by eliminating up to 9 of every 10 PCs
- Leverages existing investments in Novell GroupWise, Novell Messenger, iFolder and your network file servers (NetWare, Linux, OES, Windows)
- Delivers a much richer user experience than thin-client solutions at a fraction of the cost
- Powered by Userful, an industry leader in affordable, multi-user desktop computing
questions / comments
Please email Trevor Poapst, Global Strategist, Userful Multiplier, if you have any questions or would like a follow-up call to discuss how Userful Multiplier can dramatically reduce the cost of migrating to Linux.
For more information about the Userful Multiplier for Linux, visit the product page.