- Riva is compatible with GroupWise installed on Novell OES, NetWare, SUSE Linux and Microsoft Windows
- UNC path access is required to the source GroupWise server from the workstation to which you install the Riva administration module.
- Riva requires GroupWise 6.5.2 and above for use with Trusted Application API support. Riva Managed Signatures and Riva Secure Distribution Lists require GroupWise 7.0.2 with SOAP enabled. Riva Managed Rules requires GroupWise 7.0.3.
- A Windows 2000/2003 Professional, XP Professional workstation or Windows Server 2000 or 2003 with .NET 2.0 is required to run Riva. A future release will run on Linux.
- 256 MB RAM
- 50 MB of available disk space for the application
- GroupWise Windows Client