Omni Mobile has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. This section is here for existing customers and for archival purposes only. Read More
GroupWise Wireless Email
This release of Omni Mobile Version 2.4 includes upgrades for the Omni Mobile server module, all device clients and the accout creator PDB generator program. Administrators need to read the README.TXT file or the Change Log carefully. There are important notes for Omni Mobile server hosted on Windows server platforms, and notes about upgrading the device clients. Please note that the Omni Mobile guides will be revised very soon.
Two new Quickstart Guides have been added:
Synchronize GroupWise to your PDA and PDA Smartphone with Omni Mobile - a full, "native" GroupWise wireless email client for mobile devices. With Omni Mobile, you can connect to your GroupWise account from anywhere, at any time, on any device – whether you are on-line or off-line. Omni Mobile supports cradle-sync, over-the-air, Bluetooth and WiFi communications on supported devices.
Far more than just GroupWise email and appointment PIM Synchronization with Novell PDA Connect, GWAnywhere, NotifyLink or Novell's GroupWise Mobile Server, Omni Mobile puts your full GroupWise mailbox at your fingertips. This includes shared and personal folders, calendar, appointments, tasks, notes, multiple address books and more.
What Makes Omni Mobile Unique?
Omni Mobile installs on your existing GroupWise 6.x or 7 server – no Windows Servers required! Omni Mobile synchronizes GroupWise to your PDA or Smart Phone using GroupWise WebAccess as the conduit and user interface for account management and self-service. Using GroupWise WebAccess as the familiar interface for Omni Mobile leads to fast user training, adoption and high user satisfaction. The server component of Omni Mobile can be installed on Novell OES, NetWare, SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server and Microsoft Windows.
Download Brochure »
Sign up for Web Seminar »
Setup Guide »
Omni Mobile Support Forum »
NEW! Omni Mobile Secures GroupWise Wireless Email for Lower Colorado River Authority »
NEW! Omni Mobile Best Fit for Start-rite Shoes' GroupWise Mobile Needs »
Dutch Non-profit Housing Association Simplifies GroupWise Mobile Solution »
- No Windows Server Required - Runs on your existing NetWare, Linux or Windows Server
- Compatible with GroupWise 7.x and 6.x
- Compatible with all service providers
- Secure SSL encryption for all over-the-air communications on supported devices
- Synchronize GroupWise to Windows Mobile 5.0 Smart Phones (including Motorola Q, Samsung BlackJack, Cingular 2125 and other non-touch screen devices)
- Windows Mobile and Windows Pocket PC PDA and PDA Smart Phones (including Treo 700W, 750W, iPAQ 6515, Qtek 9100, AudioVox SX6600, Siemens SX66 and other touch screen devices)
- GroupWise wireless email for Palm Treo 700P, 650, 600; Palm Tungsten, LifeDrive and other Palm OS PDA and PDA Smart Phones
- Synchronize GroupWise to Sony Ericsson P910, P900, P800 Symbian Smartphones
- Synchronize GroupWise to Nokia Series 60 Second Generation Smart Phones
- On-line and off-line access
- Multiple GroupWise folders
- Shared GroupWise folders
- Appointments, Tasks, Notes
- Multiple GroupWise Address Books
- Self-service Account Activation
- Policy-controlled "Live Updates" for mail, calendars, address books and Omni Mobile policies
- Online Mailbox Search
- Multi-calendar busy search
- Proxy user access
- Document management
- Nokia Series 60 Third Generation Smart Phones
- Nokia 80 Series Symbian Smart Phones
- BlackBerry Devices